Subsequent work can only be billed if you have a permit, qualification, or certificate to do that work. You are always responsible for obtaining the permit and its validity.
Below is a list of the types of work subject to a license.
1. Waterproofing work. You need a wet room certificate issued by Eurofins.
- Bathroom, sauna, washrooms, kitchen and ceiling. Tiling joints are part of waterproofing work. This does not apply to demolition work.
- Please note that UKKO.fi is not a party to agreements between light entrepreneurs and their clients. So remember that the responsibility for your own work and for any water or moisture damage lies with the biller and the recipient themselves.
2. Electrical installation
- You can only invoice a company with an electrical contract. Check the companies (in Finnish) that are eligible for electrical contracting here. In addition, the person carrying out the electrical work must be an electrician = a person who has attended an electrical vocational school and has work experience.
- Please note that if you do not invoice the company, you must be an operator in the Tukes subcontractor register and a person in charge of the work with a certificate of competency and an A and / or S3 level contracting permit.
3. Asbestos work. You can only charge for asbestos demolition work if
- You have a professional qualification and are on the register of asbestos demolition permits.
- The asbestos removal work supervisor must have sufficient authority to make the decisions required to carry out the asbestos removal work safely, if necessary. As with other workers involved in asbestos removal, the asbestos removal supervisor must have completed the relevant professional qualification or an appropriate part of it.
4. Guarding and law enforcement
- Licensed security and law enforcement tasks may be billed if certain conditions are met. Contact our customer service for more information.
5. Transport and machinery contracting
- You can bill for transportation and machine contracting work through us if you own or have rented a work machine to work with.
- If transport is by car or rental car, please note that
- you are required to make a notice of freight traffic with a total vehicle weight of 2000-3500 kg
- you must have a business ID and a traffic permit if the total weight exceeds 3500 kg.
- However, transport work is possible if the total weight of the vehicle is less than 2000 kg.
6. Catering and food preparation
- Although the sale of food is not allowed through us, the catering business will be successful as long as you have a hygiene passport. If you also serve alcohol, you will need a liquor passport.
A professional qualification in sweeping time is required for a sweeper.
8. Tattooing and piercing
- You can invoice for tattooing and piercing if you have reported your activities to the health authorities in your municipality, in which case the premises will be subject to systematic supervision.
- You must also have a Tuke's safety document that contains a plan for identifying hazards, managing risks and communicating them in connection with the service. The safety document must be completed before starting operations.
9. Fire work
- For working with fire, we require a fire work card.
If you are unsure whether you can invoice your work in your field through UKKO.fi, contact our customer service!