Subsequent work can only be billed if you have a permit, qualification, or certificate to do that work. You are always responsible for obtaining the permit and its validity.
1. Waterproofing work. You need a wet room certificate issued by Eurofins.
- Bathroom, sauna, washrooms, kitchen and ceiling. Tiling joints are part of waterproofing. Does not apply to demolition work.
- Please note that UKKO.fi is not a party to agreements between light entrepreneurs and their clients. So remember that the responsibility for your own work and for any water or moisture damage lies with the biller and the recipient themselves.
2. Electrical installation work
- You can only invoice a company with an electrical contract. Check the companies (in Finnish) that are eligible for electrical contracting here. In addition, the person carrying out the electrical work must be an electrician = a person who has attended an electrical vocational school and has work experience.
- Please note that if you do not invoice the company, you must be an operator in the Tukes subcontractor register and a person in charge of the work with a certificate of competency and an A and / or S3 level contracting permit.
3. Radio broadcasting
- For example, professional radio broadcasting, read more here.
4. Real estate activities
- Real estate brokerage may only be carried out by a private trader or legal person who is registered as a real estate brokerage business in accordance with this Act.
5. Guarding and law enforcement
- Licensed security and law enforcement tasks may be billed if certain conditions are met. Contact our customer service for more information.
6. Transport and machinery contracting
- You can bill for transportation and machine contracting work through us if you own or have rented a work machine to work with.
- If transport is by car or rental car, please note that
- you are required to make a notice of freight traffic with a total vehicle weight of 2000-3500 kg
- you must have a business ID and a traffic permit if the total weight exceeds 3500 kg.
- However, transport work is possible if the total weight of the vehicle is less than 2000 kg.
7. Investment advice
- Investment advice requires a license or registration from the Financial Supervisory Authority. See the listed licenses here.
- Although the sale of food is not allowed through us, the catering business will be successful as long as you have a hygiene passport. If you also serve alcohol, you will need a liquor passport.
If you are unsure whether you can invoice your work in your field through UKKO.fi, contact our customer service!
What jobs cannot be billed through UKKO light entrepreneurship?