Frequently asked questions
- Can I invoice as a light entrepreneur even though I am already an entrepreneur?
- What does an UKKO.fi light entrepreneur mean?
- Should I start trying out my business idea as an UKKO.fi-user first?
- What jobs cannot be invoiced through UKKO Light Entrepreneurship?
- What kind of jobs can be invoiced with a permit?
- Am I an entrepreneur or an employee?
- Starting a business and becoming a private trader is easy. Why would I use UKKO.fi?
- Will I earn more as an UKKO Light Entrepreneur than with my own business ID?
- How does the client fulfill its obligation under the Act on the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability?
- How is the UKKO.fi different from working with a tax card?
- Is it an assignment- or an employment relationship?
- Can my customer deduct household expenses based on the invoice?
- Can I use an assistant at work or invoice for work with a friend?
- Can I work with multiple clients when invoicing through UKKO.fi?
- Is it possible to invoice for rented workforce?
- Will I get job offers through UKKO.fi?
- Do I have to have more than one client?
- Will I lose my chance for the startup grant if I work as an UKKO Light Entrepreneur?
- I'm thinking about quitting my own business ID. Can I continue to sell my services as an UKKO Light Entrepreneur?
- Can I sell products through UKKO.fi?