It is NOT possible to invoice the jobs listed below through the UKKO.fi service.
1. Meeting allowance, personal lecture and presentation allowance, remuneration for a position of trust
- According to the taxpayer's instructions, the employer's obligations for the personal fee cannot be transferred to the invoicing service company.
2. Drone description
- Drone filming cannot be invoiced through us at all.
3. Taxi entrepreneurship
- A taxi business is a licensed activity that requires a taxi license, a taxi driver's license, and the registration of the vehicle used for the licensed activity. Those engaged in activities subject to a permit must also register with the Trade Register, due to which invoicing as a light entrepreneur is not possible.
4. Sale of food
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to sell food through us. Catering operations and minor pop-up style restaurant operations are successful under certain conditions. Read more here.
5. Healthcare work
- According to the guidelines of the Regional State Administrative Agency, it is not possible to invoice for work in the health care sector as a light entrepreneur.
- The healthcare provider must register as a self-employed person in the Valveri register maintained by Valvira. A business ID is required for registration and therefore it is not possible for light entrepreneurs to register.
Please also note that work done through the invoicing service must be done on an assignment basis; unfortunately, employment cannot be invoiced through an invoicing service.
Isn't light entrepreneurship right for your industry? Maybe you could be interested in to be a private trader?
You can set up a business ID through UKKO Private Trader service in minutes for free! Several entrepreneurs in different fields invoice under their own business ID, and in our service it is conveniently done through an easy-to-use accounting and invoicing program!