Starting the use of UKKO.fi is easy and you can start with only three simple steps.
1. Register with the UKKO.fi service. Registration is completely free and does not oblige you to anything. You will receive your username in your e-mail with which you can log in to the service.
2. Agree on the assignment with your customer and let them know that invoicing takes place through UKKO.fi. Ask your customer for billing information so you know where to send your invoice when it's time to it. You can make the assignment agreement yourself or download the template here.
3. Before starting work, make a work notice on your own control panel. This only takes a few minutes.
Do these things no later than before payroll:
1. Update your payroll settings in your UKKO account by choosing Settings> Edit your information> Payment information
2. Check that your tax card is updated into your UKKO account (we will receive your tax card details automatically from the tax authorities).
Unfortunately, sometimes it may happen that for one reason or another our service is not able to retrieve your tax information automatically from the Tax office. In this case, our system will give you a separate notice and instruct you to submit your tax card to us from your UKKO account.
After registration, you should download and read the UKKO.fi articles and courses we have published. You can get some tips from them, e.g. for the pricing of your own work, marketing and the comprehensive development of your business!