If a payment has been received for the invoice and possible expenses have been processed, the salary will be paid to your account in accordance with the salary payment settings.
We will pay you once your invoice has been paid and any expenses have been processed. You can influence the timing of your salary payment by choosing your preferred payroll option from the settings in your UKKO account.
If you have chosen
- when the invoice payment has arrived. We will automatically pay your salary into your account once the client's payment has been received by us and we have processed your costs.
- You can increase your salary from the Salaries tab. Your salary will appear in your account the next day.
- specific day. We will pay your salary on that day if we have received payment from your client by then. The salary will be appear in your account the next day.
If you want to delay the payment of your salary, i.e. you choose to withdraw the salary yourself or the fixed-term salary option at the time of the salary payment, then you can combine several invoices into one salary.
Please note that your salary will be calculated each time your client's payment is logged into our system. Thus, the postponement of the salary payment does not affect the moment of calculation of taxes.
The salary paid as a normal bank transfer will appear in your bank account on the next banking day, as long as the invoice has been acknowledged as paid and any expenses have been processed.
Please note, you will be notified by text message and / or e-mail when your salary has been paid. You can influence this by changing your notification settings in your UKKO account settings.
By raising your salary as a fast payment, you can eliminate the one-day-delay. Here's how to get the fast payment:
- You can select the fast payment for your invoice when creating the invoice.
- If you withdraw the salary yourself, you can choose the fast payment when withdrawing the salary.
- You can choose from your own payment settings that your salaries will always be paid with fast payment.
The fast payment will appear in your account within 15 minutes from the payment. The fast payment costs 15 euros and it is shown on your salary report.
Article is closed for comments.