Valtticard is an identity card for those working on construction sites. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Act, every person working on a construction site must have a personal identification number, which includes a picture that has passed the quality inspection, the person's name, tax number and employer information.
Valtticard also serves as a key to the construction site, and ePerehdytys you have possibly completed can also be read directly from the Valtticard.
You can order the Vastuu Group's Valtticard through us. The Valtticard order includes an identity card with a unique barcode and a chip card. A Valtticard order costs 55 euros, which we will charge you after the order.
This is how you order a Valtticard by e-mail
Attach the following to the email:
- Passport photo or photo taken directly from the front
- Tax card or tax number
- Address information, if different from the information in your UKKO account
Put the subject of the e-mail as "Ordering a Valtticard" and also state in the message that you want to order a Valtticard and send the message with attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The photograph to be added to the Valtticard should meet at least the following requirements:
- A passport photo or other picture should be taken directly from the front in the way it shows your face.
- The head should be in the center of the image and the face and shoulders should be perpendicular to the camera.
- The face must stand out clearly from the background.
- The background should be monochrome.
- The image file format should be either jpg, png or gif.
After ordering the card, we will send you an invoice. Once you have paid the bill, we will send you a temporary Valtticard in PDF format to your email. The actual Valtticard will arrive at your home address within two weeks.