YEL insurance is statutory and the percentage is same for all entrepreneurs. The amount of YEL contributions is a set percentage of the YEL income you estimate yourself.
In 2023, the YEL contribution percentages on earnings will be
- 24.10% of 18-52 year olds
- 25.60% for 53-62 year olds
- 63 years of age from the beginning of the following year 24.10%
However, for the first time as a future start-up entrepreneur in the YEL district, you will automatically receive a 22% discount for the first 48 months of operation.
The YEL contribution percentages of earnings of a start-up entrepreneur are
- 18.80% for 18-52 year olds
- 19.97% of 53-62 year olds
- 63 years of age from the beginning of the following year 18.80%
From the YEL calculator, calculate how much your YEL insurance premiums would be and on what earnings.
Please note that in addition to the pension, earnings determine your level of social security, such as sickness benefit, parental benefit or invalidity pension. As an entrepreneur, you determine your earnings yourself when taking out insurance.
Article is closed for comments.