× Etusivu Hinnasto Kevytyrittäjyys Yrityksille Usein kysyttyä Blogi Yhteystiedot

I'm retired - which tax card should I use?

There's a separate tax card you should use for any income while retired. When you work occasionally and invoice trough UKKO.fi you'll need a secondary tax card.
To find out more, please go to vero.fi .
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.